• Basic seat riding lessons: Dale provides lessons for all ages; beginners and on; English and on occasion, Western.
• Interactive Vaulting Lessons: Vaulting is often referred to as “gymnastics on horseback”. This is an excellent team-building activity and Dale specializes in group sessions which help the students on the cognitive, social, and physical level.
• Week-long Summer Riding Program: Monday through Friday mornings most weeks in July and August. Includes traditional riding, interactive vaulting, and other farm activities.
• Horse Training: Dale occasionally takes in a horse for training. Ideally, the owner participates in the training sessions.
• Day Visits for Groups: Take a farm tour and learn about the various land and livestock enterprises. Optional activities include a hay ride, horseback ride, or a session related to a specific subject on equine training and management, grass-fed lamb production, livestock, land, or “green” technology (solar, composting, silvopasture, organic gardening). Acts from the Dale Perkins Horse Show are also possible.
• Farm to Table Dinner: We host a biennial fundraising dinner for City to Saddle in odd-numbered years.
• Vaulting Competition: Next date to be determined.
• Live Nativity: Programs annually at 4:00 and 5:30 the second weekend of December. For more information, including this year’s flyer, seehere.