We finally got some rain today. I spent the afternoon trimming horse hooves as they all needed it again and the fields are two wet to garden or fence easily. Unfortunately, after going through the month of April and most of May with healthy hooves, we've had a few abscesses the last couple weeks. I feel I was getting a little lax on applying the durasole and need to step that up again.
Last time I trimmed I "awarded" the horses that stood the best with mention in the blog. This time I'll give them a grade. It helped that it was a cool afternoon with minimal flies; so the trimming went relatively fast.